Rummy is a game where you can spend time with your friends and family. There are many unknown benefits of rummy including the fact that the game acts as an active stress reliever. If you are not in a good mood, a game of rummy can help boost your spirit. Other benefit of playing rummy Read More
Archive | Card Games RSS feed for this section
Online rummy is on a rise with almost all the traditional card game players moving to online platforms to showcase their skills. The rise in the number of players in these websites is mainly due to some of the best rewarding programs and user-friendliness a player can have while playing both free and cash games. Read More
Playing online rummy is fun and with multiple variants to choose from, the game has hit new peaks in popularity compared to other games in India. With time constraints, it may be hard for you to hit the tables every day but with some slight planning, you can play your favorite card game daily. Picking Read More
The debate of online rummy versus offline rummy is still on and most of us are still unsure of which one is the best. While offline rummy is the cause for the basics of the game as well as with the evolution on game rules and game play, its online counterpart is more successful in Read More
21 Cards rummy otherwise known as the Indian marriage rummy is one of the most exciting variant of the rummy game. Compared to the Indian version of 13 cards rummy, 21 cards rummy uses an extra card deck to play. The game play of 21 cards rummy is both attractive and tricky which adds to Read More
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Hit the Cash Rummy Tables
- What is the Best Rummy Variation?
- Basic Guidelines to Follow in Indian Rummy
- 3 Ways to Play Indian Rummy Games 24×7
- Yay! We’ve Hit 100K Fans on Facebook – Junglee Rummy Giveaway Contest
- Remembering WRT – The World’s Greatest Rummy Tournament
- 3 Online Rummy Variations You Must Try
- Why Pros like to Play 21 Cards Rummy?
- Why Online Rummy Is More Popular than Offline Rummy
- The Fun of Playing 21 Cards Rummy