After 6 months of wait, the IPL is finally on and fans are going crazy this season. If you have cricket enthusiasts at your home, you will see them glued to the TV for the entire series. Not to mention, they might also restrict the area to prevent any disturbances. So it is quite natural to miss out on your favorite TV shows and series. Nevertheless you can utilize this time to play rummy and win exciting prizes during match hours. Junglee Rummy presents the Player of the Series tournament, where you can win and take home a brand-new Honda City car!
The Player of the Series introduces a unique format for rummy enthusiasts. Just like cricket champions who are competing on the field, you can showcase your skills and compete at our tables. We are giving away exciting prizes. Along with a Honda City car, the top 50 players at the tournament will get an opportunity to win Harley Davidson Street, Royal Enfield, Macbook Air and much more!
How to Participate in the Tournament
We encourage you to participate in as many cash games as possible. You can join your favorite cash tables during the promotion period and the prizes will depend on your rank in the leaderboard. If you stay at the top of the game, you will get bigger rewards.
The tournament is live from 19th September and it will continue till 10th November 2020. The matches will start from 7.00 PM to 11.59 PM on single match days and 3 PM to 11.59 PM on days when there are two matches.
Here the steps to participate in Player of the Series Tournament:
- Log in to your Junglee Rummy account.
- Go to your dashboard and click on “Promotions.” You will find the Player of the Series tournament. If not, you can click on this link for redirection.
- Add cash to your account and choose your preferred cash tables to start playing.
What are the prizes?
We bring loads of exciting prizes for everyone. Here are the prizes for different ranks:
Ranks Prizes 1st Honda All New City V CVT Petrol 2nd Harley Street Petrol 3rd Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 4th-5th Macbook Air 6th-10th Samsung Galaxy Note 20 11th-13th Apple Watch 6 14th-15th Apple iPad 16th-20th Samsung Galaxy A31 21st-24th Google Home 25th-35th Echo Dot 36th-44th Mi Smart Band 4 45th-50th Mi Smart Band 3i
How are points calculated?
Points = σ (Table Entry Fee X Number of Games Played)/100
Suppose you play 10 games at a Rs. 40 table. Your total points will be 4. Similarly, if you play 5 games at a Rs. 80 table, you will earn the same number of points.
Important Points to Remember
- The Player of the Series can be played by Junglee Rummy players only.
- The tournament will be held on all official dates of the IPL 2020 series.
- The leaderboard ranks will be based on the total number of points contributed by the players to the Total Points Pool of the tournament.
- If a match is delayed or abandoned, then the given promotion period will be considered to calculate the final points of the player.
- The results of the game will be updated every two hours.
Junglee Rummy has something for everyone. If you have rummy skills, you can use them to win a brand-new Honda City car! Download our rummy app today and start playing!