Rummy occupies a special place in our hearts. The game has been played for centuries and has been passed through generations. Over the years, it has evolved into different formats and variations, providing us with multiple options to play. Regardless of whether you play it with physical cards or online, rummy never fails to provide quality entertainment.
Given the rise in the number of online gamers and the popularity of rummy, the game has been adapted into the digital form as online rummy. The online version is fun, fast paced and more entertaining than the real-world version. If you know how to play rummy, you can win incredible cash prizes and other rewards. Due to this, the popularity of the game has grown multifolds. Now it is a trending skill game in India and many cards enthusiasts, including traditional players, have jumped on the bandwagon and started playing rummy.
However, there are some instances where players have developed a compulsive behavior toward the game. Online rummy is supposed to be a fun experience but it should be played responsibly. In India, responsible gaming is a relatively new concept but it should be followed stringently by all rummy lovers. To promote responsible gaming, Junglee Rummy has introduced several different features across the platform. Here’s how we exercise self-discipline among our players:
Predefined Deposit Limits
Junglee Rummy closely monitors the gaming activity of each and every player on the platform. We look into the data that shows their spending habits. When a new player joins the portal, they can deposit an amount of their choice. A problem arises when they start spending too much and incur losses simultaneously.
In order to control the spending habits of our users, we have set a predefined deposit limit in our system. You can deposit cash upto ₹10,000 in your Junglee Rummy account. This feature is useful for players who have an uncontrollable urge for spending money to recuperate their losses.
We encourage every player to play responsibly and also send periodic notifications to players who are found to be spending excessive amounts of time on the platform, advising them to take a break from gaming on the app or the website.
If you feel that you are developing a compulsive behavior toward the game, you can always take a break using our “Self-exclusion” feature. With this feature, you can exclude yourself from playing our games for a specific period of time, from 48 hours to 6 months. After you have placed a self-exclusion request and your request has been processed, you will not be able to play our games for that specific period of time. In this way, you can take some time off from the platform, bring your spending habits under control and manage the time that you’re spending on gaming more efficiently.
Junglee Rummy has been a staunch supporter of responsible gaming and our priority is to protect our players. So when players start showing compulsive behavior toward the game, we ask them to answer an elaborate self-assessment questionnaire to identify if they have a gaming disorder. Our team evaluates the responses of the player and suggests solutions to help them to control their gaming habits.
Exclusive Tips on Responsible Gaming
Responsible gaming is our motto and we provide our players with every possible solution to practice it. To ensure responsible gaming, you can practice these exclusive tips:
- Remember that rummy is for entertainment: Rummy is a great recreational activity and it should be played only for entertainment purposes, not as a source of income.
- Set a monthly budget: You should manage a bankroll for cash rummy games. Set a fixed monthly budget and make sure that you do not exceed that limit.
- Do not recover losses: Winning and losing is a part of the game. When you play rummy, you can either win or lose. So if you are suffering consecutive losses, take a break. Never try to recover your losses by overspending in a game.
- Prioritize important things: There are a lot of important things in life that you should give importance and your attention to. Never prioritize rummy or any other game over these things.
- Never play when stressed: Play rummy with a positive attitude. Take a break from the game whenever you feel stressed, depressed or even upset. You can always get back to it once you feel better.
Rummy is an entertaining card game, but it must be played responsibly. Our initiatives have helped a lot of users exercise self-discipline. Join our dynamic community and enjoy playing rummy games. Download the rummy app now and get a welcome bonus up to ₹8850!