Trust is something that takes time to build. But once you build it, it’s hard to break. We have built our trust with millions of players on our platform over the past few years, but it couldn’t have been possible without the support of ‘The Rummy Federation’.
What is The Rummy Federation?
The Rummy Federation is a not-for-profit society established under the Societies Registration Act, to guide and support the online rummy industry in providing sustainable and healthy entertainment to players across India.
TRF aims to encourage, develop, facilitate and support the online rummy operators to adopt a common set of standards and practices with the goal of building a self-regulatory framework that will lead to a responsible industry and protect player interests. TRF also acts as the unified voice of the online rummy industry that works with all its stakeholders for creating the right environment for the growth of the online rummy business.
The key stakeholders of TRF are online rummy operators, online skill games operators, policy analysts, industry experts, economists, law firms, consulting firms, technology providers, service providers, payment gateway, tax consultants and game enthusiasts among others.
- Develop and promote the game of online rummy
- To promote adoption of standards and operating guidelines by online rummy operators and provide accreditation for such standards
- To represent rummy operators in various industry forums and with policy makers for policy advocacy
Why is Responsible gaming important?
Junglee Rummy encourages its players to play rummy online responsibly. We operate as a responsible gaming site that offers fair online rummy games and protects its players from adverse consequences that playing rummy might result in. We closely monitor the activities of our players and alert them if they start developing any form of compulsive behavior. As a responsible gaming service provider, we have implemented various precautionary measures:
- Restrictions on the opening of a new account by players who are below 18 years of age.
- Players must be 18+ years of age to play rummy for real cash
- 24/7 monitoring of our online rummy games for the detection of any fraudulent behavior.
- Anti-collusion tracking active during each online rummy game.
- Protection of players’ information using high-level encryption security software.
- Flexible features to limit players’ online cash deposits. Set the maximum cash deposit limit by clicking “Add Cash Limits” in the accounts settings after logging in.
- Pre-defined limit for the maximum cash deposit to discourage gaming obsession.
So now that you’ve built that trust on Junglee Rummy, it’s time to cement that with the TRF seal.