Are you confused about rummy rules? Don’t worry! Learn rummy rules in quick, simple steps on Junglee Rummy! Get the best guide on how to play rummy with easy-to-understand rummy rules!
Rummy has some simple rules, which can be learned easily. Here’s a look at the major rules:
- The objective of the game is to form sequences and sets using all the 13 cards in your hand. A sequence is a group of three or more consecutive cards of the same suit. Three or four cards of the same rank but different suits are collectively called a set.
- You can also use Jokers to form sequences or sets. A wild Joker is selected randomly at the beginning of each game. It can be used to replace any other card.
- In order to win, you have to form two sequences including one without a Joker. All the other cards have to be arranged in proper sequences and/or sets.
- Every player is dealt 13 cards. If there are only two players, one deck of cards is used. Two decks are used if the number of players is more than two. On each turn, you have to pick a card from the closed deck or open deck and discard one of your cards to the open deck.
- The player who arranges all the cards (13 cards) in sequences and sets first is the winner.
As you can see, rummy rules are very simple. Play practice games on Junglee Rummy to revise the rummy rules you have learnt. Also, you can learn many strategies on Junglee Rummy to improve your game. Learn them Today!