Junglee Rummy Leaderboards
Enjoy the Monsoon at the tables because these leaderboards are going to be showering huge rewards! Showcase your skills on our cash tables and enjoy a collective prize pool of Rs. 10+ Lakhs this month. Just ensure that you press the ‘JOIN’ button to take part in the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Leaderboards!
All Star Daily Leaderboard
Super Star Weekly Leaderboard
Mega Star Monthly Leaderboard
Terms and Conditions
- Players need to fulfill the entry criteria as mentioned in the above tables to qualify for the respective leaderboard.
- Players who want to be part of the Mega Star Monthly Leaderboard need to pay an entry fee of just Re. 1 and need to click on the ‘Join’ button. They won’t be included in a leaderboard if they don’t pay the entry fee for that leaderboard.
- Players who want to be part of the All-Star Daily Leaderboard and Super Star Weekly Leaderboard need to click on the ‘Join’ button for every leaderboard they want to participate in. They won’t be included in a leaderboard if they don’t click on the “Join” button for that leaderboard. If the entry fee is mentioned in the entry criteria, players need to pay the respective entry fee to be eligible.
- Only players who secure top ranks on the leaderboard will win prizes. The prizes will be disbursed within 72 working hours of the end of the promotion.
- Players will get ranked based on the points contributed by them to the Total Points Pool* of the leaderboard.
- To be eligible for the prizes, players must ensure that they have provided us with their valid email addresses and mobile numbers.
- If your KYC is not approved, you won’t be eligible for any of the prizes.
- The Daily Leaderboard will reset at 00:01 hour every day.
- The Weekly and Monthly Leaderboard scores will be updated at 00:15 and 12:15 hours every day.
- The Monthly Leaderboard will run from 1st July 2020 till 31st July 2020.
- Daily and Weekly Leaderboards will run as per the schedule mentioned above.
- All standard Junglee Rummy terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the Junglee Rummy management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
*Note: How are Points Calculated?
Total Points = ? (Table Entry Fee X Number of Games Played)/100
If you play 10 games at a Rs. 40 table, your total points will be 4. You can also earn the same number of points by playing 5 games at a Rs. 80 table.