Inspire your friends to have fun with you at our cash tables! The more points they earn, the higher
your chances of topping the leaderboard and winning from a huge prize pool.
How Are Points Calculated?
Total Points = Cumulative Wagering by Invitees/100
If 30 of your friends wager a cumulative amount of Rs.10,000, your total points will be 100
Terms and Conditions
- Only registrations made during the leaderboard contest will be considered. For example, if the leaderboard contest starts on 22nd Nov and runs till 30th Nov, then only registrations made from 22nd Nov to 30th Nov 2021 will be considered.
- To secure a position on the leaderboard, you need to get your referred friends to wager the
maximum amount on Junglee Rummy. Please note that only those wagerers will be considered who
have done a minimum deposit of Rs. 200.
- At the end of the promotion period, top 10 players on the leaderboard will win cash prizes.
- To be eligible for the prizes, players must ensure that they have provided us with their valid
proof, ID Proof and mobile numbers.
- In case there is a tie between users in a leaderboard contest (if two or more users have the
same score), then it will be resolved in the following manner:
The rankings will be determined on the basis of the loyalty tier.
In case the loyalty tier is also the same for both users, the registration date will be used as
a criterion to decide the winner.
- If your and your referred friends’ mobile numbers, and KYC are not verified, you will not be
eligible for the leaderboard contest.
- All standard Junglee Rummy terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the Junglee Rummy management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.