Junglee Rummy encourages its players to play rummy games responsibly. We operate as a responsible gaming site that offers fair online rummy games and protects its players from adverse consequences that playing rummy might result in. We closely monitor the activities of our players and alert them if they start developing any form of compulsive behavior. As a responsible gaming service provider, we have implemented various precautionary measures:
- Restrictions on the opening of a new account by players who are below 18 years of age.
- Players must be 18+ years of age to play real money rummy games
- 24/7 monitoring of our online rummy games for the detection of any fraudulent behavior.
- Anti-collusion tracking active during each online rummy game.
- Protection of players’ information using high-level encryption security software.
- Flexible features to limit players’ online cash deposits. Set the maximum cash deposit limit by clicking "Add Cash Limits" in the accounts settings after logging in.
- Pre-defined limit for the maximum cash deposit to discourage gaming obsession.
Tips on Responsible Gaming
- Strike a balance in your daily life to check any form of addiction to rummy.
- Take rummy as a form of recreational game meant for entertainment only.
- Never prioritize rummy over other important activities that impact your daily life.
- Keep a track of the total time you spend playing online rummy games.
- Set a limit for the loss in cash rummy games and stick to it consistently.
- Always play with a positive mindset— avoid playing in a distressed mood.
- Never play to recover losses and stop playing it if you are in a losing spree.
The Rummy Federation
The Rummy Federation is a not-for-profit society established under the Societies Registration Act to guide and support the online rummy industry in providing sustainable and healthy entertainment to players across India. For more details, please refer: TRF
Remember that Indian Rummy is a social game that should be played for entertainment only. Know when to stop and check any form of addiction to the game. Even professionals who have mastered this game of skills know when to play, drop and leave the table. So play responsibly on Junglee Rummy!
Note: Junglee Rummy is here to provide you with more information, answer any questions you may have and provide an effective solution to your instructional needs. Contact us any time at [email protected]