Become a part of this sparkling and exciting Diwali 2020 series and win from a whopping big prize pool of ₹1 crore. Enjoy the illuminated 5 days of rummy celebrations with the best cash prizes and a brand-new iPhone 12. This Diwali, leave a trail of glitter at the Junglee Rummy tables.
Tournament Period: 11th Nov - 15th Nov 2020
What are the prizes?
₹1 Crore Prize Pool
Participate in the 5-day tournament.
First Prize of ₹5 Lakh
Win from the Grand Finale prize pool of ₹20 lakh.
Win iPhone 12
Win the most cash tournaments and get a brand-new iPhone 12.
How to Participate
Play any tournament from 10th Nov 2020 (09:35 PM onwards) to 14th Nov 2020 (till 11:59 PM) to earn leaderboard points.
Participate in MTTs, 10X or Nothing, and Winner Takes All tournaments to earn 1.5x leaderboard points.
Participate in Daily Qualifiers to earn 2x leaderboard points and win tickets to Daily Finales. Winners of Daily Finales will get tickets to the Grand Finale and 4x points.
Participate in Semi-final Qualifiers to earn 2x leaderboard points and win tickets to the Semi-final. Winners of the Semi-final will get tickets to the Grand Finale and 5x points.
Score more leaderboards points by playing every day. Top 125 players on the Leaderboard will win direct tickets to the ₹20 Lakh Grand Finale.
Diwali Cash Prizes
First Prize of Rs. 5 Lakh
The biggest cash prize ever on Junglee Rummy with first prize of ₹5 lakh. Cash prizes for top 5 winners will be as follows:
Win the most cash tournaments with entry fees of ₹100 or more during the series period and get an iPhone 12.
Daily Finale & Grand Finale Schedule
Enter Daily Finales & Semi-final by Cash and Ticket.
Enter the Grand Finale by Ticket only.
Diwali 2020 Leaderboard Structure
Leaderboard Start Date: 10th November 2020 (09:35 PM)
Leaderboard End Date: 14th November 2020 (11:59 PM)
Top 125 players on the Diwali 2020 Leaderboard will win direct tickets to the ₹20 Lakh Grand Finale.
Leaderboard Point Distribution
How are Leaderboard points calculated?
➢ Any Free-Entry Tournament:
(Entry (1 Pt) + Equivalent prize points for the winning amount)/10
➢ Any Cash Tournament:
(Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
➢ Diwali Daily Qualifiers:
2*( Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
➢ Diwali Daily Finale:
4*( Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
➢ Diwali Semi-final:
5*( Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
Calculation of Overall Points:
Freeroll Points + Cash Tournament Points + Series Daily Finale Points = Total points of the player.
Terms and conditions
- Only players who are among the top 125 players on the Leaderboard will get a chance to participate in the Grand Finale. Prizes will be given away within 24 hours of the end of the promotion.
- Players will get ranked based on the leaderboard points earned by them by playing both cash and free tournaments.
- Leaderboard results will be updated every six hours.
- Tickets to Daily Finales will be valid only for one day from the date the player receives the tickets.
- Any tournament tickets that a player wins in the series will not be considered for leaderboard point calculation.
- Players can also win Daily Finale tickets by playing Freeroll tournaments.
- Points will be accrued for only completed tournaments. No point will be awarded to players for any tournaments that get canceled.
- Grand Finale tickets won in the Leaderboard promotion will not be reimbursed in any circumstances.
- Junglee Rummy holds the right to rescind or cancel the prize if a player uses any unfair means to win the prize.
iPhone 12 (64 GB)
- If iPhone 12 (64 GB) is not available because of any unforeseen circumstances, Junglee Rummy holds the right to pay the winner a cash prize equal to the price of an iPhone 12 (64 GB) exclusive of GST.
- The income tax called TDS (tax deducted at source) will be deducted against the value of the iPhone as per income tax rules, which shall be borne by the winner.
- The color of the mobile phone is subject to availability.
- The iPhone will be delivered within 60 working days of the completion of Diwali 2020 series, subject to availability and other tax-related conditions.
- A Junglee Rummy representative will attempt calling and emailing the final winner after the final result is declared.
- Junglee Rummy will wait for the winner to claim the prize (iPhone) for 60 working days. At the end of 60 days, the prize will be forfeited.
- Apple Inc. is not involved in any way with Junglee Rummy for promotional or sponsorship purposes for the Diwali 2020 Series.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- In case of a tie for the iPhone as a prize, the winner will be decided as follows:
- 1st tiebreaker: The player who has higher wager in that week will win the iPhone. (Wager = Cumulative entry fee of the player across all the finales in the week.)
- 2nd tiebreaker: If the first tiebreaker is inconclusive, the player who has scored more leaderboard points in that week will win the iPhone.
- 3rd tiebreaker: The player who has deposited more cash into their Junglee Rummy account in that week will win the iPhone (only if 1st & 2nd tie-breakers fail to decide the winner.)
- You acknowledge that the state laws of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh and Sikkim (also called restricted territories or restricted states) do not permit the residents of the aforementioned states to play cash rummy games or tournaments online. You shall abide by these states’ laws and shall not use Junglee Rummy's Services to deposit cash, withdraw cash, or participate in cash games or tournaments on Junglee Rummy while residing in these states.
- If a player from a restricted state, unknown to Junglee Rummy, wins any Grand Finale Ticket, Weekly Finale Ticket or Daily Finale Ticket by playing our Freeroll or Cash tournaments, the ticket(s) will be forfeited and no cash refund will be provided for the ticket(s) won or the entry fee paid.
- Players from restricted states are not eligible to win any iPhone 12 mobile (64 GB) or any other item of value.
- Every winner needs to provide a video testimonial to Junglee Rummy. Junglee Rummy will have the full right to use the video for all promotional purposes.
- Final leaderboard ranks will be declared on 14th November at 11:59 p.m. All tournaments held before the midnight of 15th November 2020 will be considered for “leaderboard” points (from the start of the series).
- Tickets to the Grand Finale will be given away based on the Leaderboard Ranks at 2:00 p.m. on 15th November 2020.
- To be eligible for any prizes, players must ensure that they have provided us with their valid email addresses and mobile numbers.
- Players whose KYC is not approved will not be eligible for any prizes.
- The tournament series will run as per the schedule mentioned above.
- All standard Junglee Rummy terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the Junglee Rummy management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- Direct entry tickets bought from the lobby to enter big tournaments will not be eligible for any refund.
- Junglee Rummy representatives will approach players who win more than ₹10,000 in any tournament for official text or video testimonials.