Tournament Period: 4th Jan - 31st Jan 2021
Grand Finale Prize Pool: ₹50 Lakh
What are the Prizes?
₹ 4.5 Crore Prize Pool
Be a part of this 28-day-long exclusive tournament.
₹ 50 Lakh Grand Finale
Participate in the ₹50 Lakh Grand Finale.
First Prize of ₹ 20 Lakh
Win from the Grand Finale prize pool of ₹50 Lakh
Playing Streak Bonus
Enjoy the perks of playing your favorite game daily by claiming an exciting playing bonus.
Play more and Win iPhone 12 (64 GB)
How to Participate
Play any tournament from 3rd Jan. 2021 (09:35 PM onwards) to 29th Jan. 2021 (till 11:59 PM) to earn leaderboard points.
Participate in Daily Qualifiers to get 2x leaderboard points and win tickets to Daily Finales. Winners of Daily Finales will get tickets to Weekly Finales and 4x points.
Participate in Weekly Qualifiers to get 2x leaderboard points and win tickets to Weekly Finales. Winners of Weekly Finales will get tickets to the Grand Finale and 5x points.
Participate in any cash tournament to get the 2x points.
Get more leaderboards points as you play every day. Top 175 players on the Leaderboard will win direct tickets to the ₹50 Lakh Grand Finale.
Republic Day 4.5 Cr. Cash Prizes
First Prize: ₹ 20 Lakh
Win huge cash prizes on Junglee Rummy. First prize is ₹20 lakh and cash prizes for the top 3 winners are as follows:
Playing Streak Bonus
Every time you participate in consecutive Republic Day Daily Finales, you qualify for a special bonus that increases with your participation in each additional Republic Day Daily Finale. You can get instant cash up to ₹5000 by having an unbroken participation streak (a streak without any break). So get going and make sure that you play every day.
You can win an iPhone12, but to do so you must be a winner in the maximum number of finales and your rank should be in the top 3 Finales.
Eligible finales - Daily Finale, Weekly Finale, Morning Finale, Evening Finale, Night Finale and Grand Finale.
Weekly Finale & Grand Finale Schedule
Enter Weekly Finale by Cash & Ticket
Enter Grand Finale by Ticket only
Republic Day 4.5 Cr. Tournament Leaderboard
Leaderboard Start Date: 3rd January 2021 - 09:35 PM
Leaderboard End Date: 29th January 2021 - 11:59 PM
Rank needed to win tickets to the 50 LakhGrand Finale: Top 175
Leaderboard Point Distribution
How are Leaderboard points calculated?
➢ Any Free-Entry Tournament:
(Entry (1 Pt) + Equivalent prize points for the winning amount)/10
➢ Any MTT/WTA/10x or Nothing /5x or Nothing:
2*(Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
➢ Republic Series Qualifiers:
2*( Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning
amount equivalent points)/10
➢ Republic Day Series Qualifiers:
2*( Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
➢ Republic Day Daily Finale:
4*( Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
➢ Republic Day Weekly Finale:
5*( Entry Fee equivalent points + Winning amount equivalent points)/10
In short: Freeroll Points + Cash Tournament Points + Series Daily Finale Points = Total points of the player
Terms and conditions
- Only players who are among the top 175 players on the Leaderboard will get a chance to participate in the Republic Day Tournament Series Grand Finale. Prizes will be given away within 24 hours of the end of the promotion.
- Players will get ranked based on the leaderboard points accrued by them by playing both cash and free tournaments.
- Leaderboard results will be updated every six hours.
- Tickets to Daily Finales will be valid only for 1 day from the date the player receives the tickets.
- Any tournament tickets that players win in the tournament series will not be considered for Leaderboard point calculation.
- Players can also win Daily Finale tickets by playing Freeroll tournaments.
- A player will qualify for a “Playing Streak” Bonus when he/she participates in 2 or more consecutive Republic Day Daily Finales(at 9:30 PM) in a particular week. For example, a player participates in Republic Day Daily Finales on Monday and Tuesday and then again participates in Republic Day Daily Finales on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. In this case, the player will get a total amount of Rs. 1500 (Rs. 500 + Rs. 1000) as the “Playing Streak” Bonuses..
- iPhone 12 64 GB Tie Breakers
- The Player must play the maximum number of Finale Tournament in the series duration.
- The Player must win the maximum number of Finale Tournament in the series duration.
- The Player who earned the maximum number of Leaderboard Points.
- All bonuses accrued for games played and winnings for the corresponding week will be credited within 72 hours of the closure of the week.
- Points will be accrued for only completed tournaments. No points will be awarded to players for any tournaments that get canceled.
- Grand Finale tickets won in the Leaderboard contest will not be reimbursed in any circumstances.
- Every winner will have to share their experience with Junglee Rummy in a video. Junglee Rummy will have the full right to use the video for all promotional purposes.
- The income tax called TDS (tax deducted at source) will be deducted from the winners’ winnings as per the income tax rules.
- Final ranks will be declared on 29th January 2021 at 11:59 p.m. All tournaments held before 12:00 a.m. on 30th January 2021 will be considered for points (from the start of the tournament series).
- Tickets to the Grand Finale will be given away based on the Leaderboard Ranks at 2:00 p.m. on 30th January 2021.
- To be eligible for any prizes, players must ensure that they have provided us with their valid email addresses and mobile numbers.
- Players whose KYC is not approved will not be eligible for any prizes.
- The tournament series will run as per the schedule given above.
- All standard Junglee Rummy terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the Junglee Rummy management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
- You acknowledge that the state laws of Assam, Telangana, Nagaland, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Sikkim (also called Restricted Territories) do not permit the residents of the aforementioned states to play cash rummy games online. You shall abide by these states’ laws and shall not use Junglee Rummy’s Services to deposit cash, withdraw cash, or participate in cash games or tournaments on Junglee Rummy while residing in these states.
- Direct entry tickets bought from the lobby to enter big tournaments will not be eligible for any refund in any circumstances.
- Players who win more than Rs 10,000 in any tournament will be approached by Junglee Rummy representatives for official text or video testimonials.