Junglee Rummy offers players with an amazing platform where they can play and upgrade their rummy gaming skills. We host premium rummy games 24×7 and you can easily signup and start playing rummy immediately. Our practice tables are specifically designed for the budding players to play and learn rummy for free. Once you have the Read More
If you have been playing online rummy for long, you might be having a favorite variant of the game to play too. Although rummy can be played for fun and cash, the amount of time you invest in the game is what matters to most players when selecting favorite Indian rummy variations. Other factor that Read More
Indian rummy is taking over other strategy based games due to the fact it provides both fun and real cash. Nowadays more people tend to enjoy this game of skill and want to top the exclusive tournaments just to win a large amount of money. If you are a new player and just getting started Read More
As Indian rummy games have become a norm in global gaming sector, the players are looking for more ways to invest time and money on this game of skill. With online rummy websites it has become easier for new as well as old players to try out their skills for real money but with increasing Read More
At Junglee Rummy, we always value and maintain player relationship through multiple channels including Facebook. We understand that social media is where we can get to connect with the players personally and make direct conversations. We always strive to figure out and solve all the issues that are raised on our social media handles including Read More
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Hit the Cash Rummy Tables
- What is the Best Rummy Variation?
- Basic Guidelines to Follow in Indian Rummy
- 3 Ways to Play Indian Rummy Games 24×7
- Yay! We’ve Hit 100K Fans on Facebook – Junglee Rummy Giveaway Contest
- Remembering WRT – The World’s Greatest Rummy Tournament
- 3 Online Rummy Variations You Must Try
- Why Pros like to Play 21 Cards Rummy?
- Why Online Rummy Is More Popular than Offline Rummy
- The Fun of Playing 21 Cards Rummy