The game of rummy is loved immensely by people all over the world and it has become a household game on the Indian subcontinent. So what makes millions of people play rummy online every day in India? Rummy, particularly Indian rummy, has all the elements of fun, entertainment and excitement. It is a fast-paced game that gives you an adrenaline rush. Being a skill game, rummy also tests your logical thinking, analytical reasoning and decision-making skills.
Due to the immense popularity of the game, there has been a splurge in the number of online rummy providers. If you search for “rummy” on any search engine, you will get a long list of online rummy platforms in the search results. However, many of these online rummy platforms may pitch you against a bot to provide you with an uninterrupted gaming experience. If they do not have enough players playing the game around the clock, they may use bots as players. A lot of apps use bots in their gaming systems to dupe players for money. A bot or a web robot is a computer program designed to perform an automated task. In this case, it plays tirelessly and does not have any human emotion as it is a software program. Even if you are an expert player, it can be difficult to beat a robot in an online game.
The question is whether it is possible to detect bots. Of course, it is! If you detect a bot, you can use that information to your advantage. Here are 5 ways that will help you identify a bot in a game.
- Playing at multiple tables: Online rummy platforms with RNG certification ensure the dealing of random cards. And fair gaming platforms also assign random seats to participants. So it is extremely rare to play with the same player at several tables at the same time. However, bots can be found playing at multiple tables simultaneously throughout the day. In a lot of cases, bots are programmed to play multiple games simultaneously to prevent real players from winning cash rewards. If you happen to play with the same player at multiple tables at the same time, you can be almost certain that it is a bot.
- Playing and winning different variants simultaneously: Rummy is a challenging card game and it can be mastered only with a lot of practice. You start off as a rookie and progress to an expert level after a long period of persistent efforts. Real players find it very difficult to play multiple variants and formats simultaneously and still win all the games. If you come across a player who can simultaneously play different variants and formats of rummy and win very, very consistently , it could be a bot. Bots hardly ever lose games.
- Typical game style: Bots are designed to play the game in a certain style, which can be defensive or aggressive. On the other hand, real players switch their style or play according to situations. Keep an eye on players that always play the game in the same style. They could be bots.
- Quick moves: In rummy, you might take some time to analyze your cards and make your moves. However, this is not the case with bots. They are designed in such a way that they make decisions and moves within seconds. Given the complexity of rummy, it is virtually impossible for a human player to make a correct move every time in a very short time. So be wary of such players.
- Communication: When you play rummy online with real players, you may interact with them using the platform’s chat feature, if the platform has one. A bot usually never replies to any messages. On the other hand, human players are likely to respond to fellow players.
If you choose to play rummy online on a certified and popular gaming website/app, there are very few chances of you playing with a bot. This is because popular and trusted gaming websites/apps have millions of players on board and thousands of real players are playing the game at any time of the day or night. So such rummy platforms do not need to use bots to provide real players with uninterrupted gaming. Moreover, they have foolproof security systems in place and they follow all the rules and guidelines laid down by The Online Rummy Federation. However, if you find something suspicious, you should report it to the gaming company.
If you want to play rummy on a safe and secure platform that is bot-free and ensures fair play, you should try Junglee Rummy, India’s most trusted online rummy platform. Junglee Rummy is certified as a bot-free platform by the world-renowned iTech Labs based in Australia. And all cards on Junglee Rummy are dealt absolutely randomly by a Random Number Generator (RNG), which is also certified by iTech Labs. There are over 7 crore real and active players playing on Junglee Rummy regularly. And to add to the fun, we have exciting tournaments for you in which you can win huge cash prizes! Go for a rummy game download on your smartphone and play rummy online with real players around the clock. Happy gaming!