- Players need to fulfill the entry criteria mentioned in the above tables to qualify for the respective leaderboards.
- It is mandatory to deposit a minimum of Rs. 500 to join any leaderboard
- Players who want to be part of the leaderboard need to click on the “Join” button for every leaderboard they want to participate in. Players will not be included in a leaderboard contest if they do not click on the “Join” button for that leaderboard. If the entry fee is mentioned in the entry criteria, players need to pay the respective entry fee to be eligible.
- Only players who secure top ranks on the leaderboard will win prizes. The prizes will be disbursed within 72 working hours of the end of the contest/promotion.
- Players will get ranked based on the points contributed by them to the Total Points Pool* on the leaderboard.
- To be eligible for any prizes, players must ensure that they have provided us with their valid email addresses and mobile numbers.
- Players whose KYC is not approved will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
- The Daily Leaderboard will reset at 00:01 hour every day.
- The Weekly Leaderboard scores will be updated at 00:15 hours every day.
- Daily, and Weekly Leaderboards will run as per the schedules mentioned above.
- All standard Junglee Rummy terms and conditions apply.
- The decision of the Junglee Rummy management shall be final and binding in case of any disputes.
*Note: How are Points Calculated?
Total Points = Σ(Table Entry Fee X Number of Games Played)/100
If you play 10 games at a Rs. 40 table, your total points will be 4. You can also earn the same number of points by playing 5 games at a Rs. 80 table.