With a prize pool of Rs 10 crores, the Rummy Premier League 12 is returning with its newest iteration starting 2nd February 2023, 9:35 p.m., from 30th April 2023 till 9:29 p.m. The Grand Finale will be happening on 2nd May 2023, where the winner will be awarded Rs.2 crores, while the second and third runners-up will receive 50 lakhs and 25 lakhs, respectively. Do not miss this thrilling tournament. Join Now.
After the incredible success of Rummy Premier League, we are back with a bang. Say hello to Rummy Premier League II, the baap of all Rummy tournaments, where the winner takes it all. Register today to jump the queue and put your skills to the test to win from Rs.21 Lakh Prize Pool!
How to Participate?
Just like previous season of RPL, you can play the qualifiers daily, and win a ticket to the final tournament to win the grand prizes. Register with a Small Entry Fee and win your way to join the GRAND FINALE.
RPL II Final Tournament
The Final Tournament will take place on 3rd June 2018 at 3 PM. Use the ticket and participate in the Mega Tournament. Don't worry if you don't win a ticket, you can book your seat directly by paying Rs.500 as the entry fee.
3rd June 2018
RPL II Grand Finale
Rs.500 Direct Buy-in/
Free Ticket via Deposit code - RPLTICKET
with Min Deposit 5000 INR
Don't Bet on Chance - Bet on Your Skills! Join the Rummy Premier League and win BIG this Cricket Season!
1. Tickets to RPL Grand Finale Tournament are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be converted in to cash.
2. Any individual player can win only one seat to RPL Grand Finale Tournament.
3. Any player found colluding or soft playing during the course of a tournament to allow another player to win will be disqualified and his/her account will be frozen.
4. Any withdrawals made on any winnings during the tournaments are subject to JungleeRummy's standard withdrawal procedure and collusion check.
5. Junglee Rummy Management reserves its right to cancel or discontinue the qualifiers or its terms at any time.
6. Participation in the Qualifier tournaments is on first-come-first-serve basis.
7. JungleeRummy.com will not be responsible if any player does not get a seat.
8. The tickets will be provided to the winners after the completion of the Qualifier Tournament.
9. Players must be 100% KYC verified to avail any of the prizes.
10. Winners of the tournament will be requested to share their experiences with Junglee Rummy in video or text format. Junglee Rummy would have the sole discretion to use such content for promotion purpose, which include but does not limit to social media, email communication, digital ads, etc.
11. Junglee Rummy Management reserves its right to cancel or discontinue this promotion at any time.
12. The decision of Junglee Rummy Management is final in case of any disputes.
13. All standard Junglee Rummy terms and conditions apply.